Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I don't wanna work anymore!!

Shit it! I can't get into freaking msn. Well, today suppose to work at 9am but i went at 10am. *haha* I'm too tired!! Told manager that i have to wait for my brother to come back home, cos' he don't have the house key. *haha* What a reason, yet she believed. Today, both weiyan and i worked till 8pm! Actually we were spending like 25 minutes slacking in the office. No one was there except for Ivy and the operator. Actually wanna leave at 7.30pm. But we just acccompanied Ivy. She's nice. I like her. Oh yea, before we left the office, i got screwed by one stupid guest named Elaine Wee! and Weiyan got screwed by some guy who was asking for coporate rates, named Alvin Chew. *haha* It was so dumb. Just have to spoil our day you know. Well, went off to bus-stop and we missed a lot of 9s' and 19s'. THen, when finally Ivy took 89, we took the next 19. *haha* Went to Loyang Point to get chocolates!! Was really craving for it man. Oh yea! And develop pictures! Christmas, gotta get Sary prezzie!! Nooo.. she just have to remember it man. I told her i'll get her a billabong wallet since i can't get it on her birthday. *haha* And she remembered! God!! Am i suppose to get for other people too? Hmm.. how should i celebrate christmas this year? oh yea! I wanna go Orchard!! I don't know for what though. Just love hanging around there nowadays. Hmm.. let's see. Yesterday, Mum and Dad came to see me at work. *haha* Nah.. more of like fetch me from work. Went for dinner together, then have a slow trip back. Halfway, dad left us, so mum and i walked back alone. Mum just have to get so excited when she saw Russ working at Jacob's. Anyway, enough said. Haa.. Shouldn't start talking about him rights? Anyway, i miss hanging out soOoOo much!! My life now is like, working, working, and.. WORKING!! NoOo.. .. I wanna stop work this week! But they just have to make me leave next week, on the 24th. Crap! I don't care. I wanna stop real soon. Yea, taking results on the 19th. Hmm.. Comes to think about it, i'm quite scared man. Shit! Maybe i shouldn't think about it just yet. Haa.. Enough said!

With love, on Tuesday, December 13, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse